- 500000.00 - 5000000.00 INR
Double Girder EOT Cranes consists of the following main parts:
- Bridge Girders (Fabricated)
- Cabin & Electrical equipment
- Crab (Fabricated)
- Crane Traveling Mechanism
- End Carriages (2 nos)
Specification and main part of EOT Crane:
- Brakes: Single/ Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure. The sound brake linings are environment friendly and are specifically designed for approximately 10000 braking operations that allow long maintenance intervals.
- Design: Compact dimensions, lightweight, simple to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components.
- Electrical Panel: Modular design, covering a very vast operating range. The systems are made in such a way that provide ease of installation, maintenance and reliable operation, with fuse less circuitry, ducted wiring and non-screwed terminals. Each drive group is equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective protection against inadmissible overloading.
- Gear Boxes: Precision flat helical/ spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil/grease lubrication.
- Limit Switches: In order to prevent over hoisting and over lowering of hook.
- Maintenance Platform with Hand Railing: Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or along the full length of the girder.
- Motors: Utilization of tough cylindrical/conical rotor pole-changing motors with elegant continuous cast aluminium sections is done for ensuring integrated safety brakes insulation class F,IP54 protection.
- Painting: Every component & part is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with two coats of primer before assembly & two coats of synthetic enamel after testing.
- Push Button Stations: Extra light, handy, easy to operate. Wireless Radio remote controls are also conveniently and widely being used now.
- Soft Starts: Electric / Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned and smooth starts.
With Various additional Features i.e.
- Cabin Operated with Master Controls
- Cabin Operated with Push Buttons
- Double Hook / Twin Hook
- Double Trolley [ Twin trolley ]
- Dual Speed / Multi Speed
- Floor operated through Pendant Push Buttons
- Slipring type motors
- VFD Driven mechanism
- Assembly Workshops
- Cement Plants
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Fabrication Workshops
- Machining Workshops
- Paper Mills
- Plastic Processing Industries
- Steel Godowns
- Steel Mills
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
27, Shyam Ujjval Industrial Estate, Opp. State Bank of India, Phase 1, GIDC Vatva,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India